Cancer Guardian is a transformative benefit program that can help in the prevention and management of cancer by combining the power of DNA testing with the personalized support of expert cancer care resources.
As a client of Benafica, for about $1 per day you can have access to these specialized services not typically made available or covered by health insurance:
|Member & Children||$30.00|
|Member, Spouse & Children||$60.00|
- Cancer Information Line – staffed by oncology experts, members can ask any cancer related question, discuss concerns, risk-mitigation strategies, or care-giving guidance
- Hereditary Risk Screening Test – understand your genetic risk for hereditary cancers and for hereditary heart conditions for preventative planning.
- Medical Records Platform – a secure platform that allows you to store medical records for any condition and share with your medical team at any time
- Dedicated Cancer Support Specialist – if diagnosed with cancer, a dedicated Cancer Support Specialist (CSS) is assigned to provide practical, emotional, and clinical support
- Expert Pathology Review – ensure correct diagnosis with an expert second opinion review
- On-site Nurse Advocate – if diagnosed, an oncology nurse advocate can accompany you to a medical appointment to provide support and guidance
- Clinical Trial Explorer – personalized clinical trial search, reporting and enrollment platform
- Financial Navigation – projects out-of-pocket financial exposure and identifies public and private financial aid programs
To learn more about this potentially life-saving benefit, visit:
or call 833-CGUARDIAN (833.248.2734)