health and life insurance advisor
We are seeking health/life insurance advisors to join our team. We are interested in experience and potential – your character, life skills and attitude are as important as education.
Benafica, LLC is a startup company, spun off from our parent company LeClair Group. We have the benefit of a startup attitude with an experienced employee base. Benafica, LLC provides insurance solutions and administration for individuals, employers, and associations. Our motto is, Better Benefits, Better Life. We are all about Insurance, People, and Technology. We strive to find our customers the simplest and best solution for their insurance needs.
As an agent working with Benafica, LLC you will be providing education, customer support, and insurance options to individuals and their families.
Acts as a Primary Contact for sales, policy administration, and general questions for any/all clients in our block of business. Responsible for taking phone calls, responding to emails, for any/all; inbound questions, new business opportunities, quoting, and selling of multiple different product lines to suit customer needs. Provide back up administrative support as needed for projects, such as data entry, and product research. Participate in ongoing product training, continuing education for yourself, as well as educating clients to find a solution that best suits their needs.
Many sales opportunities will be online, via phone, and screen sharing using modern ‘state of the art’ technologies and platforms. You will receive all the training, mentorship, and support needed to become part of a new generation of highly skilled online insurance advisors. If you have an insurance, customer service, or training background you could be a perfect fit.
- Insurance or customer service experience (minimum 1+ years)
- High School Education or GED Required, 4-year degree not required but helpful.
- Pass background check for insurance licensing
- Hold MN or WI resident health and life license, or complete Life and Health insurance course and obtain MN/WI Life and Health license within 30 days of hire.
- Hold AHIP certification within 45 days of hire for Medicare Compliance.
- Complete internal and carrier-based product and educational training
- Beginner to Intermediate Microsoft Office product skills. (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Bilingual Applicants Encouraged
- A Positive can-do attitude
Educating and guiding clients to the right health insurance decisions is a vitally important role – if you think you have the skills to be an important resource for our clients let us know.
Attach your Resume and a list of two to three references and let us know your thoughts on growing our marketing team and providing strategies that will push us further into a brighter future. Come and Join the Hive!
what we offer
- Flexible and great work environment
- Competitive base salary with a progressive bonus structure
- Employer-paid health, Dental and Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life insurance for employees
- Voluntary Disability and Accident/Critical Illness
- HSA plan contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer matching plan
- Summer hours
Direct all questions to email@example.com
Location: – Woodbury, MN 55125