Group Benefits Sales Executive
Benafica is seeking a dynamic Sales Executive to prospect and sell employee benefit insurance offerings and services; including Group Health, Life, Disability Income, HRA, and COBRA services. An emphasis will be placed on Benafica’s own HRA solutions, namely ICHRA and QSEHRA, as a leading alternative to traditional group health insurance. This person will have a great deal of ability to form relationships with new and existing accounts, while being supported by marketing and account managers. Experience in medium to large size employers especially desired.
Benafica is an HRA solution provider starting in 2020, and we are excited to build our sales team to support this. Our proprietary software platform supporting ICHRA’s gives all employers expanded options on how to provide Group Health Insurance to their employees.
Benafica, LLC is an Insuretech Agency, which provides Insurance Solutions, Third Party Administration, and Software for individuals, employers, and associations. Our motto is, A Better Benefits Ecosystem. We are all about Insurance, People, and Technology. We strive to find our clients the simplest and best solution for their individual and professional needs.
You will be responsible for growing employer accounts at Benafica and cross selling additional business into existing accounts. You will maintain a new business sales pipeline and grow accounts to meet sales goals established for each calendar year. Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Be an early promoter for the new HRA solutions in the marketplace, namely ICHRA and QSEHRA.
- Grow the book of employer accounts at Benafica by increasing the number of lives covered. Preferably Medium to Large Group Employers.
- Actively work a Sales Pipeline with the intention of creating more employer accounts.
- Promote cross selling ancillary products into assigned Employer Accounts.
- Will work hand in hand with the Account Manager assigned to your clients to ensure all service needs are being met throughout the year for your client base.
- Work with the Account Manager to prepare for Annual Reviews. Meet accounts at least annually, more if necessary, to successfully renew the business with the most suitable options.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- 3 + years of Insurance Industry and/or documented success in a previous business development role
- High aptitude, self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Health and Life Insurance Licensed
- Solid working experience with developing and working a leads pipeline. Proven ability to grow revenue for the organization
- A Positive can-do attitude
Attach your Resume and a list of two to three references, and let us know your thoughts on growing our existing team while providing strategies that will push us further into a brighter future. Come and Join the Hive!
What we offer
- Flexible and great work environment
- Residual income based on your block of business with no annual salary caps.
- Employer-paid health, Dental and Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life insurance for employees
- Voluntary Disability, Accident/Critical Illness, Long Term Care
- HSA plan contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer matching plan
- Summer hours
Direct all questions to email@example.com
Location: – Woodbury, MN 55125