Group Insurance Services Sales Executive – Outside Sales
Benafica is seeking a dynamic Sales Executive to primarily work with our independent distribution channel partners to market, educate and sell Benafica’s Employee Benefit Account portfolio to Employers. Benefit Accounts include HRAs, FSAs, COBRA and other related product offerings, and are increasingly becoming an important part of any employee benefit package. Benafica’s products are in their second year in the marketplace, so you have a lot of runway to learn these products and craft and grow this program. This person will have a strong ability to form relationships with new and current external partners, while being supported by marketing and account managers. Being able to act as an advisor to employers and agents is important.
Benafica, LLC is an Insuretech Agency, which provides insurance solutions, third party administration, and custom software for individuals, employers, and associations. Our motto is, A Better Benefits Ecosystem. We are all about insurance, people, and technology. We strive to find our clients the simplest and best solution for their individual and professional needs.
You will be responsible for growing external partner relationships, by developing and maintaining new channels of sales. You will maintain a business sales pipeline and grow accounts to meet sales goals established for each calendar year, while recommending marketing strategies for our target markets. Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify and establish contact with potential partners
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Generate and submit sales reports to management
- Thorough understanding of the industry and industry trends. Willing to learn the employee benefits industry if you have other industry knowledge.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in meeting sales objectives
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and consumer psychology
- Ability and willingness to travel for trade shows, demonstrations, and client meetings
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 3+ years of Insurance Industry and/or documented success in a previous business development role a plus.
- Solid working experience with developing and working a leads pipeline.
- Proven ability to grow revenue for the organization
- A Positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Group Insurance Plan Offerings, large and small.
Attach your Resume and a list of two to three references, and let us know your thoughts on growing our existing team while providing strategies that will push us further into a brighter future.
Come and Join the Hive!
What we offer
- Flexible and great work environment
- Residual income based on your block of business with no annual salary caps.
- Employer-paid health, Dental and Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life insurance for employees
- Voluntary Disability, Accident/Critical Illness, Long Term Care
- HSA plan contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer matching plan
- Summer hours
Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: – Woodbury, MN 55125