Benafica Medicare Enrollment Specialist – Full Time
Benafica is seeking a highly motivated and engaged salesperson to join our growing sales team. This position is ideal for a candidate looking for a highly communicative and education-providing environment, who is a people person that loves engaging with clients and leads alike.
Benafica is an HRA solution provider starting in 2020, and we are excited to build our sales team to support this. Our proprietary software platform supporting ICHRA’s gives all employers expanded options on how to provide Group Health Insurance to their employees.
Benafica, LLC is an Insuretech Agency, which provides Insurance Solutions, Third Party Administration, and Software for individuals, employers, and associations. Our motto is, A Better Benefits Ecosystem. We are all about Insurance, People, and Technology. We strive to find our clients the simplest and best solution for their individual and professional needs.
As an agent working with Benafica, LLC you will be providing education, customer support, and insurance options to individuals and their families. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Being Primary Contact for sales, policy administration, and general questions for any/all clients
- Responsible for new business opportunities, quoting, and selling of multiple different product lines to suit customer needs
- Provide back up administrative support as needed for projects, such as data entry, and product research
- Participate in ongoing product training, continuing education for yourself, as well as educating clients to find a solution that best suits their needs
Many sales opportunities will be online, via phone, and screen sharing using modern ‘state of the art’ technologies and platforms. You will receive all the training, mentorship, and support needed to become part of a new generation of highly skilled online insurance advisors. If you have an insurance, customer service, or training background you could be a perfect fit.
- Insurance or customer service experience (minimum 1+ years)
- High School Education or GED Required,2-4 year degree not required but helpful
- Pass background check for insurance licensing
- Hold MN or WI resident health and life license, or complete Life and Health insurance course and obtain MN/WI Life and Health license within 30 days of hire.
- Hold AHIP certification within 45 days of hire for Medicare Compliance.
- Complete internal and carrier-based product and educational training
- Beginner to Intermediate Microsoft Office product skills. (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Bilingual Applicants Encouraged
- A Positive can-do attitude
Educating and guiding clients to the right health insurance decisions is a vitally important role – if you think you have the skills to be an important resource for our clients let us know.
Attach your Resume and a list of two to three references and let us know your thoughts on growing our marketing team and providing strategies that will push us further into a brighter future. Come and Join the Hive!
What we offer
- Flexible and great work environment
- Competitive base salary with a commission structure
- Employer-paid health, Dental and Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life insurance for employees
- Voluntary Disability and Accident/Critical Illness
- HSA plan contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer matching plan
- Summer hours
Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org