Broker Account Executive
Benafica is seeking a strong sales leader to support our continually growing business. This person will be driven, attentive, and not afraid of a challenge. This position has the primary responsibility for the development, growth, and management of Benafica’s HRA’s, COBRA services, and other products through Brokers and General Agents.
Benafica is an HRA solution provider starting in 2020, and we are excited to build our sales team to support this. Our proprietary software platform supporting ICHRA’s gives all employers expanded options on how to provide Group Health Insurance to their employees.
Benafica, LLC is an Insuretech Agency, which provides Insurance Solutions, Third Party Administration, and Software for individuals, employers, and associations. Our motto is, A Better Benefits Ecosystem. We are all about Insurance, People, and Technology. We strive to find our clients the simplest and best solution for their individual and professional needs.
You will be responsible for establishing client accounts at Benafica and servicing inquiries from both clients and agents. You will also work in coordination with our existing sales and operations team to support business growth efforts for the calendar year. Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Drive efforts to develop and secure new relationships for the purpose of selling Benafica HRA solutions.
- Nurture existing broker and agency relationships in a defined territory.
- Help develop and then execute a sales plan and strategy for the region.
- Work with internal operations teams to set up the resources and processes needed for a successful broker program.
- Evaluate program continuously to help improve performance.
- Be responsible for achieving planned revenue production goals.
- Work to understand industries and market segments that align with Benafica’s products and services, company needs and requirements.
- Work independently and with members of a team. Most frequently this position will work with marketing and Sales Leadership, to whom this position reports
- Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, charismatic, passionate, and outcome oriented.
- Travel as required in the territory.
- An undergraduate degree required
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- An understanding of employee benefit plans
- Strong strategic and account planning abilities
- A passion for leading and driving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy, excellent coaching ability
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- High aptitude, self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A Positive can-do attitude
- Experience selling solutions to or through brokers or agencies
Attach your Resume and a list of two to three references, and let us know your thoughts on growing our existing team while providing strategies that will push us further into a brighter future. Come and Join the Hive!
What we offer
- Flexible and great work environment
- Residual income based on your block of business with no annual salary caps.
- Employer-paid health, Dental and Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life insurance for employees
- Voluntary Disability, Accident/Critical Illness, Long Term Care
- HSA plan contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer matching plan
- Summer hours
Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: – Woodbury, MN 55125