Avoid employee benefits compliance oversights.
Labor and employment laws are complicated. If you are found non-compliant during an audit, this could result in hefty penalties and fines by the Department of Labor. It is important to review your benefit compliance at least once a year to ensure you aren’t at risk of violations. We’ve prepared a compliance checklist for you, to ensure all of your requirements are on your radar.
The Employer Compliance Checklist covers a variety of topics including:
- Insurance Plan Administration
- Disclosures and Notifications
- COBRA Administration
- HIPAA Privacy Policies and Practices
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD) or SPD Wrap Documents
- 125 Premium Only Plans (POP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting
Instant compliance report card
Use our FREE Compliance Assessment Tool to get your instant compliance report card. This will help you understand your blind spots and uncover actions needed to be compliant.
Questions about compliance? Contact Benafica today.
At Benafica, we help keep companies compliant. Whether you’re a small or large company, if you’re interested in learning more about compliance, get in touch with our team of experts! To learn more about our services, feel free to give us a call today at 651-287-3253 or connect with us online, and we’ll be in touch!