TPA Account Manager
Benafica is seeking a highly skilled and engaged Account Manager for Employee Benefits, responsible for facilitating COBRA and HRA programs. This position is ideal for a candidate who enjoys forming long term relationships with clients.
Benafica is an HRA solution provider starting in 2020, and we are excited to build our sales team to support this. Our proprietary software platform supporting ICHRA’s gives all employers expanded options on how to provide Group Health Insurance to their employees.
Benafica, LLC is an Insuretech Agency, which provides Insurance Solutions, Third Party Administration, and Software for individuals, employers, and associations. Our motto is, A Better Benefits Ecosystem. We are all about Insurance, People, and Technology. We strive to find our clients the simplest and best solution for their individual and professional needs.
You will be responsible for end to end functions including; new group set up, billing and payments, facilitating eligibility and enrollment, reimbursement of claims, and researching questions and issues. You will also continuously be on the lookout for opportunities to innovate and improve our clients’ experience. You will work collaboratively with all departments and our outside partners and will be involved in finding ways to put our product innovations into motion. Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Set up new groups within Benafica’s systems and with our network of partners.
- Ensure employee eligibility requirements are met, resolving any questions or discrepancies that are raised
- Facilitate the invoicing and payments for each employer client.
- Collaborate with other departments to provide information and quickly resolve customer inquiries or issues.
- Help ensure claims processing runs smoothly and researching and resolving questions.
- Read and interpret plan information such as Summary Plan Documents and Summary of Benefits Coverage and other documentation.
- Partner with compliance to ensure our practices and actions adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Help other departments and the company be successful by providing subject matter expertise, training, and guidance on TPA practices.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in one of the following areas: accounting, or employment with a TPA, a health insurance carrier, or a health insurance brokerage that works in individual insurance or employee benefits.
- Expertise in health insurance administration including eligibility and enrollment and claims adjudication
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Energy and a positive approach to finding creative ways to solve problems, and helping others do the same
- Experience with ICHRA, QSEHRA, COBRA, Section 125, Employee Benefits, or Individual Health Insurance.
What we offer
- Flexible and great work environment
- Employer-paid health, Dental and Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life insurance for employees
- Voluntary Disability, Accident/Critical Illness, Long Term Care
- HSA plan contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer matching plan
- Summer hours
- Bonus Program based on performance metrics.
Direct all questions to email@example.com
Location: – Woodbury, MN 55125